Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baked Bacon

Wow, I am not a good blogger...

I guess it's been a while since my last post. To make up for it, I'm going to post a few recipes now. The first is for baked bacon. I have to admit that as a Southerner, I was skeptical that this would even work. I mean, who bakes bacon? That definitely sounds like a yankee thing to do. But, I gave it a try and WOW! Not only does the bacon come out light and crispy, but the clean up is a breeze!

Baked Bacon

Line a baking sheet with foil. (This step is not necessary, but it makes the clean up so easy!)

Arrange the bacon on the sheet. Put the sheet in a cold oven. Turn the oven to 400F.

Let the bacon cook for about 18 minutes. It could take a little less/more time depending on the thickness of your bacon.

Remove bacon from sheet and enjoy!! Yay for no more grease splatter burns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment