Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Nebraska Nibbles - a blog about food and recipes and life in Nebraska. My name is Natalie and I'm a climatologist here in Lincoln, NE. After finishing graduate school I realized that I had an enormous amount of time on my hands and thought that it was time to give up on the nightly Wendy's runs and start cooking some real food. The thing was I knew how to cook, but I rarely had time to do it...if you've ever gone to grad school, you know what I mean. Over the past few years, my husband Ramesh and I have amassed quite a collection of amazing recipes. Many of our friends ask for them, so that is the inspiration for this blog - a little archive where people can come and find the latest new thing or old favorite that we happen to be cooking.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment